Business travelers that value their time and comfort know the benefits of using an upscale car service to the airport – but that’s not the only way to make your trip more enjoyable. The following tips help travelers dramatically reduce stress, improve productivity, and save valuable time.
- Only high-quality carry-on bags.Save time at the airport by skipping baggage check-in and escaping rough baggage handlers. High-quality carry-on bags are much less likely to have loose wheels, torn-off handles, or simply be too heavy. Invest in your comfort.
- Keep essentials.If you travel a lot for work, you have practically learned that nowadays all hotels provide essential toiletries. However, the quality of these products can differ, so it’s better to pack a small kit of your favorite personal care items and simply leave it in your suitcase. Save time by having extra toiletries, as well as electric chargers (phone, laptop, brush, shaver, etc.), and business cards ready in your travel bag.
- Collect casual clothes. It is important to have the right clothes for business. It’s also important to pack pajamas and sportswear. Do not forget to bring comfortable clothes for a walk or an informal dinner with colleagues.
- Pack things that will help you fall asleep.Try a neck pillow, noise-canceling headphones, and an eye mask to help you relax on the plane or at your hotel. Sleep determines the quality of our lives and directly affects our mood and success.
- Use programs that speed up your journey.Pre-install the airport app and the airline you are flying with. Register online and print out your boarding pass if necessary. Be sure to apply for a TSA or Global Entry pre-screening to significantly save time waiting in line at security and customs offices around the world.
- Book non-stop flights.There is no doubt that additional stops lengthen the journey. Try to book direct flights to buy extra time and arrive at an important meeting cheerful and energetic.
- Use the airport lounge.Most airlines (and credit cards) offer access to comfortable lounges. Not only is it a great way to prepare for an important meeting in a quiet, comfortable space, they also often offer a large selection of quality food at reasonable prices.
- Choose the right transportation. If you travel on the job, you probably know how to be efficient with your time getting to the airport. Whether you work in the travel industry or are just going on a one-time work trip, using a car service is the perfect solution. Airport transportation is not just about punctuality, it’s also about comfort, stress reduction, and improved productivity. Being at the airport on time, without worrying about traffic or parking issues is essential. While a professional driver takes care of the airport transfer, you can finish your work or simply rest before an important meeting.
It is crucial to prepare for a business trip meticulously and not miss important details. Order your transportation in advance, focus on your business and you’ll have a better chance of striking up a good business deal on the road.