Grigory Eskin, VitalTransportation, Inc., New York City
The Taxicab, Limousine & Paratransit Association (TLPA) announced the winners of its annual awards program recognizing the top fleet operators and drivers in the transportation industry. The 2018 awards were presented at the TLPA’s landmark 100th Annual Convention & Trade Show, which was held Oct. 27-29 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas this year.
- Taxicab Operator of the Year:Robert DeLucia, Star Transportation and VETaxi of Pittsburgh
- Paratransit & Contracting Operator of the Year: Frank Ciccarella, SCR Medical Transportation of Chicago
- Limousine & Sedan Operator of the Year:Matt and Nikko Assolin, Nikko’s Worldwide Chauffeured Services of Houston
- Outstanding Contributor to Women in Transportation (posthumous award):Judy Griffin, Checker Cab, Yellow Cab and Blueboird Mobility of Fort Myers
- Taxicab Driver of the Year:Anthony Sims, Checker Cab of Atlanta
- Limousine & Sedan Chauffeur of the Year:Grigory Eskin, VitalTransportation, Inc. of New York City
- Paratransit & Contracting Driver of the Year:Myron Hubbard, SCR Medical Transportation of Chicago
Matt and Nikko Assolin, Nikko’s Worldwide Chauffeured Services of Houston
“These award winners lead by example and demonstrate every day their commitment to the highest quality customer service, as well as their leadership within their communities,” said Alfred LaGasse, CEO of the TLPA.
For more information, visit www.tlpa.org.