The New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) has selected PSI Services to administer the TLC Driver License exam. Exams taken at PSI will cost $49 and will be available in multiple languages. TLC Driver License applicants can take the exam at over 10 PSI locations throughout the City seven days a week.
Beginning December 19, 2018: Applicants may choose to take the TLC Driver License exam at the education provider where they took the TLC Driver Education course or may schedule an exam with PSI Services.
Beginning January 1, 2019: Applicants must take the TLC Driver License exam at a PSI location. TLC Driver License Applicants will be contacted via email by PSI Services after completing the TLC Driver Education course with instructions on how to make an appointment to take the TLC Driver License Exam. TLC Approved Education Providers will no longer offer the TLC Driver License Exam after January 1, 2019.
All applicants must schedule their exam appointment in advance and may only take the test after they have completed the TLC Driver Education course. Scheduling may be done online or over the phone with PSI Services.
The following is a list of exam locations:
- 3250 Westchester Ave #126, Bronx, NY 10461
- 54 MacDonough Street, Brooklyn NY 11216
- 545 8th Ave #1210, New York, NY 10018
- 566 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018
- 124 E 40th St, Ste 801, New York, NY 10016
- 135-41 37th Avenue 4th Floor, Flushing, NY 11354
- 102-40 67th Drive, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- 6921 164th St #9, Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
- 71-19 80th Street, Suite 8307, Ridgewood, NY 11385
- 1911 Richmond Avenue, Suite 130, Staten Island, NY 10314
Please visit www.nyc.gov/tlcdrivereducationfor more detailed information.