The National Limousine Association has announced the results of its recent election, for members of its Board of Directors.
- At Large:Matt Assolin (Nikko’s Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation, Houston, TX)
- Central Region:Ken Carter (Aadvanced Limousines, Indianapolis, IN)
- Northeast Region:Douglas Schwartz, third term (Executive Limousine, West Babylon, NY)
- Northeast Region*:Jay Erlich (Europe Limousine Service, Paramus, NJ)
- Southeast Region:Rick Versace, second term (A1A Airport & Limousine Service, Boca Raton, FL)
- West Region:Gary Buffo (Pure Luxury Transportation, Petaluma, CA)
Serving his fourth term on the NLA Board is Gary L. Buffo, NLA President.
Source: National Limousine Association